- It takes her 10 minutes to get ready in the morning. 1 minute if she oversleeps.
- She is independent and makes her own decisions. That’s why you end up in adventures, owning a house
orand(!) the need of arguing your points with her.
- She uses little amount of money to cosmetics compared to other nationalities. And she still looks cute!
- She knows how to party. If her heels are too high at 4 am, she will walk bare feet home.
- Her loved ones are always a priority to her.
- She is multi-talented in practical things. She can fix appliances, shorten your jeans, do you a haircut and make apple jam.
- She can carry very heavy things without whining.
- She is very effective. Taking care of two babies, writing an academic article and throwing a surprise birthday party to her mother-in-law is a normal week agenda.
- She is easily persuaded into trying your hobbies. Many Finnish ladies have fallen in love with their boyfriend’s hobby of downhill biking, mountaineering, surfing…
- If you challenge her with an almost-impossible dare, don’t be surprised when she does it.
And as a bonus – she bakes better than your mother!
Ps. Check 10 reasons to love a Finnish man.